Saturday, August 28, 2010

Tea in Liptov



As I have already said in my previous post, I spent five days out of the city, in a beautiful region of Liptov in northern Slovakia, just close to High Tatras mountains - surrounded only by nature and good friends.
This is going to be a picture post rather than informative, as I have this strong need to share at least a bit of atmosphere of this wonderful place.


photo by Martin Hatala, a friend of mine


First day, I found my favorite spot for tea drinking - quite a big grass-field, located on small hill. This is the look-out from this grass-field, draped in morning mist.




There is nothing better than good Japanese tea, consumed in a place like this.




Lying in the grass, just with tea, sun, breeze and silence.








Just a few minutes of walk from the place when we resided, you would find Kvačianska valley. There were few traditional Slovak wooden houses in this place, including historical water-mill.








2 comments: